Benefits of Wireless Tank Level Monitoring
- Trenching to lay new wire, repairing old wire, or replacing stolen copper wire can be extremely expensive.
- Our Wireless Switch Systems simply replace the control wire that would normally connect your sensor to your data collection or monitoring system, eliminating the need to trench or purchase large amounts of expensive wire.
Product Suggestion for Tank Level Monitoring:
Wireless Automation System
Features and Operations:
- Connect a 4-20mA analog data contact (e.g. chlorination meter, liquid level sensor, or other sensors with a 4-20mA output) at your storage tank to the transmitter.
- Connect a process meter, or device that can read the 4-20mA signal, to the output on the receiver, or receive the data on a secure website.
- Apply 110 VAC to 240 VAC single-phase power to the power supply (included with most systems).
- Systems are available for ranges up to 2 miles
- Multi-purpose systems can simultaneously be used for Pump Control.
- For locations without a power source use one of our turnkey solar panel kits.
- Performance Guaranteed.