- Trenching to lay new wire, repairing old wire, or replacing stolen copper wire can be extremely expensive.
- Our Wireless Switch Systems utilize the latest remote control technologies to simply replace the control wire that would normally connect your switch to your monitoring system, eliminating the need to trench, purchase large amounts of expensive wire, or lease phone line.
- Connect a dry contact (e.g. float switch, pressure switch, or other mechanical switch) at your storage tank to the transmitter.
- Apply 110 VAC to 240 VAC single-phase power to the power supply (included with most systems).
- When the contact is activated or deactivated, receive a notification by email, cell phone, or pager so you can take proper action.
- Multi-purpose systems can simultaneously be used for Pump Control, Motor Control, etc.
- Use in conjunction with our other products for a more complete SCADA system.
- For locations without a power source use one of our turnkey solar panel kits.
- Performance guaranteed.